掃碼下載APP
及時接收最新考試資訊及
備考信息
經過和業主協商之后,羅伯茨先生和太太決定租下羅賓遜花園的房子。今天,羅伯茨先生和太太以及業主一起簽訂了臨時租賃協議書。
A--Agent Mr. Chen
物業代理陳先生
B--Clients Mr. And Mrs. Roberts
客戶羅伯茨先生和太太
L: Landlord Mr. Dai
業主戴先生
A: Hello, Mr. Dai. This is Mr. and Mrs. Roberts.
你好,戴先生,這是羅伯茨先生和太太。
L: Mr. and Mrs. Roberts. How are you?
羅伯茨先生,羅伯茨太太,你們好嗎?
B: Fine. Thank you. Nice to meet you, Mr Dai.
很好,謝謝你。戴先生,很高興認識你。
L: Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高興認識你們。
A: I have already made up a set of three copies of the provisional Tenancy Agreement for both parties, the landlord and the tenant. First, may I see your identity cards and make copies? (Makes copies and returns.) Mr. and Mrs. Roberts and Mr Dai, let me explain the terms of this tenancy agreement. Both parties must follow the terms of this agreement after signing these copies. This agreement is made on the first of December, 2005. Re Flat A, 18/F, Robinson Garden. The monthly rental fee is forty-two thousand Hong Kong dollars. The landlord is responsible for the government rates and the tenant takes care of management fees. The security deposit is two months rent, which is eighty-four thousand dollars.
我已填好一式三份的臨時租賃協議書。首先,請兩位把身份證交給我復印存檔。(復印后返回。)羅伯茨先生太太,戴先生,讓我簡單解釋一下協議書的內容。簽訂協議后就要遵守協議條款。此協議書是在2005年12月1日訂立,關于魯賓遜花園十八樓A座的公寓。每月租金為港幣四萬二千元。業主負責繳納稅金,房客負責繳納管理費。押金是兩個月房租,八萬四千港幣。
B: Here is a cheque for twenty thousand dollars for the deposit.
這是訂金,二萬塊的支票。
A: The stamp duty and the legal costs will be shared equally between both of you.
至于印花稅和律師費將由買賣雙方平分。
B: I understand.
我明白。
A: If Mr. Roberts cannot make the payments before the due date, he will forfeit the deposit. On the contrary, if Mr. Dai cannot complete the agreement, then he is responsible to pay Mr. Roberts double the deposit money. Both the tenant and the landlord agree to ABC Properties Company half of the monthly rental fee as a service charge. If by any chance, either party fails to complete the agreement, then the defaulting party is obliged to pay ABC Properties Company a one-month rental fee as a service fee. Is that clear?
如果羅伯茨先生未能于指定日期付清租金并簽訂正式租約,戴先生有權沒收訂金。相反,如果戴先生未能簽訂正式租約,戴先生須賠償羅伯茨先生雙倍訂金。雙方同意支付ABC物業代理公司半個月租金作為傭金。如任何一方未能簽訂租約,反悔的一方須支付一個月租金給ABC物業代理公司為傭金。清楚了嗎?
B: Yes.
清楚了。
A: The landlord agrees to provide all the furniture and appliances for the house. He also promises to let the tenant have painted walls instead of wallpaper. Please check the details. If there is nothing to change, please sign at the bottom. Thank you very much.
業主答應提供公寓內所有的家具和電器用品。他同意租客把墻壁刷漆。請看一下詳細的約定。如果沒有異議,請在合同最下方簽名,謝謝。
Copyright © 2000 - www.electedteal.com All Rights Reserved. 北京正保會計科技有限公司 版權所有
京B2-20200959 京ICP備20012371號-7 出版物經營許可證 京公網安備 11010802044457號
套餐D大額券
¥
去使用 主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品黄 | 日韩欧美三级 | 久久精品成人欧美大片 | 日韩欧美国产一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩激情在线 | 成人免费视频在线观看 | 天堂俺去俺来也www 黄色av一区二区三区 | 涩涩视频网站在线观看 | yw.139尤物在线精品视频 | 成年人免费看片网站 | 日韩一级黄色影片 | 亚洲欧洲精品在线 | 黄色毛片视频在线观看 | 高清久久久 | 亚洲免费在线视频 | 色综合亚洲精品激情狠狠 | 在线观看高清av | 最近的中文字幕 | 国产精品成 | 久久久久无码国产精品一区 | 欧美日韩国产精品一区二区 | 久艹av | 亚洲国产欧美日韩 | 99在线观看视频 | 久久99色| 午夜精品久久久久久毛片 | 久久国产精品久久w女人spa | 一区二区久久久 | www.999热| 色女孩综合 | 国产黄a三级三级看三级 | 欧美性www | 黄色一级片a | 中文字幕一区二区三区中文字幕 | 国产91在线播放 | 在线视频一区二区 | 高清黄色毛片 | 99草在线 | 亚洲视频色 | 99久久这里只有精品 | 国产精品久久久久久一区二区 |